Learn With UPC University
UPC University, our tailored training program, helps you build your career by developing your unique strengths. Through UPC University, we empower you with on-the-job, company-paid training. Whether you are new to insurance, or if you just graduated from college, you will acquire tools and resources to succeed and advance within our company.
UPC University Program Highlights:
- Company-paid, on-the-job training for various positions
- Ongoing continuing education (C.E.) credits to fulfill the license compliance requirements
- Licensing fees paid by UPC
- Continuous support from training partners and experts
- UPC University is now expanding beyond adjuster training to offer specialized training programs for multiple positions within UPC
More About UPC
UPC HeadquartersOur people define who we are, and we are proud to give them a place to shine. Learn More
UPC BenefitsOur benefits package is designed with our associates' wellness in mind. See all benefits
View Open PositionsAre you ready to be part of a winning team? View all
Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Harassment PolicyIt is the established policy of UPC to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of their race, color, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, genetic profile, religion, national origin, ethnic background, military service or citizenship and protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory compliant process).
All employees are reminded that each employee is to be treated courteously by fellow employees at all times, so that he or she is free from harassment or interference based on factors such as those mentioned above.