Journey Insurance

Journey Insurance is a UPC company. We proudly serve our commercial agency partners and their customers in Florida with our premier product and services.

Florida Commercial Residential Property Insurance

Journey Insurance is an admitted AM Best A- (Excellent) rated company. AM Best is a worldwide insurance-rating and information agency that issues in-depth reports and financial strength ratings about insurance organizations. For more information, read our flyer.

With our partners, we are bringing our commercial residential product to the Florida marketplace. Together, we work with top commercial agents to provide leading products and placement capacity by proven, experienced specialists.

journey insurance

Our Product Offers Smart Protection

Our customizable product is designed for the unique needs of commercial residential property owners in Florida.

Current Class of Business: Apartments

Key Coverages: Agreed Value, Business Income, Equipment Breakdown, Increased Building Ordinance or Law


Underwriting Flexibility

Throughout our underwriting processes, we strive to make it easy to do business with us:

  • “Class A” apartments, 1970 and newer
  • Total insured value (TIV) target $5 to $50 million
  • Multiple deductible options for all other perils (AOP), wind, and sinkhole
  • Better roofs (2004 and newer) Best-in-class updates

Coverage Extensions

  • Wind Driven Precipitation ($250,000)
  • Backup of Sewers and Drains ($150,000)
  • Fungus, Wet Rot, Dry Rot, and Bacteria ($50,000)
  • Pollutant Clean-Up and Removal ($150,000)
  • Outdoor Property ($100,000)
  • Accounts Receivable ($500,000)

Commercial Residential Claims Efficiency

With every claim, our goals are prompt restoration of property and high customer satisfaction:

  • Claims are primarily handled by UPC associates, with every decision made by UPC claims management
  • Policyholders may utilize any contractor service of their choice
  • Reporting a claim can be done online 24/7 through the Journey Report a Claim form or by contacting your agent