Landlord / Seasonal Property Insurance

Take care of your secondary or seasonal home. Don’t let a looming issue or event keep you from enjoying your other property.

Your Home Away from Home

Perhaps you purchased your second residence to escape routine life. Or maybe you invested in property and are now a landlord. No matter why you own your second or seasonal property, you don’t want it to be a source of stress. UPC Insurance offers coverage for seasonal, landlord, and secondary properties.

Peace of Mind for a Seasonal or Secondary Home

This UPC Insurance coverage applies to a minimum of three months in a dwelling. We provide options for LLCs, corporations, and other small commercial exposures that are used as a home. It does not apply for structures being used as a business. This coverage includes a dwelling fire policy against specific perils, such as fire, windstorm, or lightning. It does not include all the coverages, (like personal property and contents) and options of a standard UPC Insurance homeowners policy. A dwelling fire policy is usually purchased to insure a rental or investment property.

Enhanced Coverages

Property owners in select states can also take advantage of UPC Insurance’s Vacancy Extensions Endorsement. Standard coverage normally only applies for a home vacant 30 days or less. This endorsement extends to 90 days, proving useful if landlords are still working to fill vacant properties. Purchasing Water Back-up, additional amounts of Coverage A, Home Systems Protection, and Service Line Coverage options are also available.

Coverage by State

Select your state to explore the UPC Insurance products tailored to where you live. 

“Thanks for always being there for our questions throughout the claims process.”

Larry & Stephanie M.
Ft. Myers, FL